About this blog
This blog is designed to help students to improve their pronunciation skills. The idea of this blog came up because of the difficulties that my students face in reading. They can not pronounce words correctly because they do not know the right sound for each letter. I decided to teach them letters and their sounds, sound system, phonetic transcription, and so on. When their acquire them fully we will move to words level. This means I am going to teach them how to pronounce words after combining letters together. after that we will move to paragraph level and then texts. I collected some educational videos and worksheets to use them inside the classroom. I also collected some links to some educational websites which we will explore them during the lesson. Students can explore them at their home. I hope by the end of this project, they will be able to read correctly.
Zainab
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment